VPN (Virtual Private Network) is used by almost every user. They use it for many purposes like hiding their original location, break the geo-restrictions, and maybe to unblock blocked websites on the internet. Virtual Private network can easily do this and therefore number of users use it. Today, I will show you to use free unlimited VPN for Windows 10.
To use a VPN, we need to install it in our system or install the VPN extension in our browser so that we can utilize it without any problem. As we know many VPNs are paid and we have to buy their premium membership in order to use them and it becomes a bit complicated. To choose the appropriate VPN is another problem. But what if we use free unlimited VPN for windows 10 without any effort and software.
So, if you want to get rid of this process and want to set up your own VPN. Then, you must read this article till the end so that you can easily understand what I am trying to say to you. We will create our own Virtual Private Network and use it for a lifetime and free of cost and it will unlimited as well.
Windows 10 provides us a facility to set up a VPN whether it is for personal use or it’s for work. After setting up the VPN, your connection will be more secure and your current location will also not disappear. In this way, you can easily use the internet without any worry and it contains some advanced options as well.
Free Unlimited VPN for Windows 10
Now, will discuss to set up a VPN in Windows 10 very easily. To create and use a VPN in our windows operating system, we must have to create a VPN profile first in which we will add server which is the main thing. Then we will be able to use free unlimited VPN for windows 10 So, let’s talk about how to create a VPN profile.
Create VPN Profile
Either you want to use this VPN for your personal use or for work, you must have to create the VPN profile first. You can easily do this on your own. To create a VPN profile to set up a VPN follow my instructions:
· 1) Go to your Windows Settings > Network and Internet.
· 2) On the left side, click on VPN
· 3) On the right side, click on Add a VPN Connection. Following dialog box will appear
· 4) In VPN provider, select Windows built-in
· 5) Type any name like in Connection name. For example, VPN, USA VPN, etc.
· 6) Now for server name or address, go to VPNbook and click on Free VPN accounts on the top menu
· 7) Here you will find Free PPTP VPNs like below:
· 8) Just pick one of them like the US, France, Canada, etc. and paste in Server name or address (VPN Profile) just like this:
· 9) In VPN Type select point to point tunnelling protocol (PPTP)
· 10) In Type of sign-in info select username and password.
· 11) Go to VPNbook again and copy the username and password just below the servers like
· 12) Paste username and password in VPN Profile fields like below:
· 13) After doing all the above settings, click on save
· 14) That’s it we have created our own VPN
How to connect VPN
We have set up a VPN and now, we will discuss how can we connect this VPN in our system. Actually, we can do this in two ways and we will discuss both of them so that you can learn something new. Let’s activate it.
1) By using Taskbar
First, we will connect our own created VPN with the help of the taskbar. Follow the given steps:
· 1) In the taskbar, click on Network icon in the bottom right corner.
· 2) You will see your VPN here with the name, you entered in VPN profile like below:
· 3) Select your VPN and click on Connect.
· 4) That’s it. Your VPN will be connected.
2) By Windows Settings
In second method, we will connect this VPN in the windows settings. The procedure is given below:
· 1) Go to Windows Settings > Network and Internet > VPN
· 2)You can see your created VPN here as well like below:
· 3) Select your VPN and click on connect.
· 4) Your VPN will be connected and now you can use your VPN for lifetime free of cost.
How to Disconnect a VPN
In the same way, you can disconnect your VPN when your work is done. I will show you one method, by using taskbar and you can do the same with windows settings.
· 1) Click on the Network icon in the taskbar on the bottom right corner.
· 2) Select your VPN you want to disconnect and click on disconnect.
· 3) Your VPN will be disconnected.
Advanced Options of VPN
So far, we have discussed how to set up a VPN, how to connect and disconnect a VPN. This VPN offers some advanced settings as well. In this section, we will discuss about it. To explore it’s advance settings follow me:
· 1) Navigate to windows settings > Network and Internet > VPN
· 2) Select your VPN and click on Advanced options.
· 3) Under the connections properties, you will see your VPN basic information like Name, serer, username and password etc.
· 4) You can edit the basic settings by selecting the edit button.
· 5) Under the VPN Proxy Settings, you can set your desired settings like Automatically detect settings, use setup script, and manual setup.
Remove a VPN
Now, if you want to remove the VPN you setup for any reason then you can do this in a few steps. So, follow the given method to remove the VPN:
· 1) Go to Windows settings > Network and Internet > VPN
· 2) Select your VPN and click on Remove.
· Your VPN will be removed.
In VPN settings you must enable these two options Allow VPN over metered networks and Allow VPN while roaming in order to use the VPN in your system. You have to enable these options in order to use the VPN.
Now, we don’t need to install third-party extension or premium software to use VPN since we have created our own free and unlimited VPN. Now we will be able to use free unlimited VPN for Windows 10. This is the easiest and cheapest way to create your own VPN. I hope yo have understood the whole procedure. Don’t forget to share this with your friends and you can visit my other amazing articles as well to enhance your knowledge.