According to techspying.com, Privacy is very important for our visitors visiting our website and increasing their knowledge about technology.
At Tech Spying, the personal information of any person is very important and it is our responsibility to save your data in a safe place so that no one can steal this vital information. Now, we will try to understand what type of information we collect and receive from the visitors of Tech Spying and how we safeguard your personal information from others. You can completely rely on us that we will never sell your data to any third party company since we are responsible in this regard.
If you have any question, you can contact on directly at [email protected]
More information About us on About us Page
- Who we are
- What personal data we collect and why we collect
- Service: Service is the https://techspying.com website operated by TechSpying.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Types of Data Collected
Use of Data
TechSpying uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Cookies and Web Bacon’s
We may use a third-party advertisement program on techspying.com to support our website and include more informative things in it. Some advertisers on this website may use technology such as cookies and web bacon to advertise on our website.
These advertisers use your received and collected data to show appropriate advertisements to increase your experience. This information contains IP address, ISP information, time, and your personal preferences. However, you can disable cookies on our website but in that, we will be unable to enhance your experience on our site.
When you access the Service, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service, Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
TechSpying may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of TechSpying
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Ads / Google Adsense
We may use a third-party service to display Advertisement
We made a policy that you have must have logged in to your Gmail account in order to give your feedback to any article. This policy is made to avoid spammers and hackers. We request you to only give your opinion on our article not promote any type of link or illegal comments other they will be removed.
Tech Spying Reserve all the rights to remove any comment which is not suitable for publishing that’s why only give your opinion. Comments like abusing language, hate, or any other foul language will be removed quickly. Spamming in any form will not be accepted on our website.
Email Address Policy
We also want to inform you that when you will comment on our site or want to contact us, your email address is required. We ensure you that your email address will only be used for answering your comment and will never use your email address for any kind of publicity. We also ensure inform you that your email address will never be sold to any third parties, ever since the privacy of any user is very important to us.
We also recommend that you should join our newsletter program so that you never miss any informative article belonging to this website.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If you have any questions relating to our website like regarding saving your personal information or any privacy mentioned above then feel free to contact us at [email protected] and will respond to you as soon as possible and solve your query.
We inform you that in Tech Spying no copyright content is used regarding media and subject matter posted on our website. We try to make our content unique so that users can enhance their knowledge. If any user thinks that we violate any rule and use copyright content then you must contact us.
We don’t teach users about hacking, cracking, or any other illegal things but we only provide informational content like how-to, best choices, etc.